Speech Modules Speech-to-Text Messaging services let users dictate messages and have their words sent as SMS, email, instant message or automatically posted to facebook, twitter, or online chat.
No more fumbling with tiny keypads. Users simply speak naturally and messages are instantly and automatically transcribed to text.
Ideal for business and personal use, Speech-to-Text services are built for today’s fast lifestyle – offering the best way to provide and receive information in a single message.
Based on our intelligent ASR and transcription engine, Speech Modules Speech-to-Text services are speaker independent so they provide accurate transcriptions regardless of speaker style or accent. The scalable, telco-grade solutions enable operators to serve virtually any number of subscribers.
Speech-to-Text messaging services can be configured to meet operator requirements and preferences.
• Multiple destinations: SMS, email, instant message, facebook, twitter,
and online chat
• Content Review: Transcribed messages can be sent back to user for
review/editing before forwarding to final destination
• IVR and Smart phone based applications
• Multiple languages in a single service
Speech Modules Advantages
• Fully automated & cost effective – No human agents, No capital outlay
• Speaker independent – Ideal for mass market use
• Supports spontaneous continuous speech
• Scalable, Telco-grade solution
• Very large vocabularies –including proper nouns (e.g. names of streets
• High accuracy
• Easy and fast adaptation to large number of languages
• Multi-language capability